- To create opportunities for the
less privileged in Africa, especially in
- To give children an opportunity to be educated
and cared for by building a school and a
children's home in Nigeria.
- Create a scholarship program for children who
are living in poverty and are unable to afford
basic education training.
- To encourage widows and empower them to stand
on their own, through learning trades and
helping them to start small scale businesses.
- To give caring, compassionate families,
churches and organizations the opportunity to be
involved in short and/or long term work in
- To be a bridge between Canada and Africa by
giving the two societies an opportunity to be a
blessing to each other.
- To enable men and women from Canada to go to
Africa to help train and equip African women in
different trades and skills.
- To help pastors from Canada organize teaching
seminars and conferences and to set up mission
stations in Africa.
- To help African churches and pastors shoulder
their load by giving manual labor and material
- To provide materials and resources that will
be of great help to the widows and churches in
Africa (toys, clothing, books, teaching aids,
working tools, farming tools).